poseymom

Thursday, March 01, 2007

So far so good

Well, I've seen these ticker thingys and decided to put one on my PEER Trainer log, but couldn't figure out how. So I'm gonna put it here. I have a long way to go, but early success is quite encouraging:




Actual weight is quite questionable since my scale is so crummy. If I lean forward or backward, I can make it go up and down in a range of about 10 pounds (Soooooo tempting some days to do the lean that makes it go lowest!). But I've been trying to stand the same way for some sort of consistancy. I do know that my 10 pound range is going down anyway!

Thanks again to Lolly! Her renewed motivation has inspired mine. Plus I am really enjoying PEERTrainer! I have a nice group (2 other women) who are 40-something. I'm also part of a team of people trying to lose 100 pounds. Then of course there's LOSIN' KNIT! So they all provide support in different ways.

On the knitting front. I finally got to make a pair of Koolaid-dyed socks for myself. They're wonderful -- QUITE colorful. I'll be going on a road trip this weekend, so will probably get in quite a bit of knitting -- probably more socks. Hard to believe how hooked I am on those. Especially when you consider this.

1 Comments:

  • are you the "poseymom" who is selling kefir grains on amazon.com? let me know if u r or not?? Todd
    e-mail me at write2menow@verizon.net
    thanks, 7-16-14

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home